The game is very simple and basically automatic. The only thing you can do is roll the dice and choose the punctuation to move. The game is played on a chessboard in four colored areas (four, one for each of the four players): green, yellow, red and blue. Each player has four punctuation marks in his position. The game is played by throwing a dice. The goal is to get all your punctuation to the board and into the center area.
1. There can be 2 to 4 players in the game, each player has 4 punctuation. Whoever sends the four punctuation points to the center first will be the winner. The game will continue until the ranking of the four people (first, second, third and fourth) is determined.
2. Only the player rolls the number of 6, he can move the cursor out of the base and get a chance to roll the dice.
3. If the player rolls six times in three consecutive rounds, his round will be skipped.
4. If the punctuation crosses the finish line, the player will get another chance to roll the dice.
5. If one punctuation mark exceeds another punctuation mark, the person who exceeds it gets a chance to roll the dice. And the overtaken players will be punctuated back to the base.
6. There are eight safety squares on the board (the colored squares and the starred squares).
7. All punctuation must exit each player's base and move on the board to end of the game.
Offline mode: Even if there is no network connection, you can play against the robot still. It can be a four-player mode or a two-player mode.
Multiplayer: This mode allows you to play against two or four friends on one device.
Random mode: You can compete with anyone online anytime, anywhere.
Team mode: In this multiplayer game mode, you can set up rooms to invite online friends or real friends to play together.
The above is a guides for novice players. If you want to learn more about the game, Stay with winbet! For more information or games all can be found here: winbet11.com